กระจ่างเพิ่มแล้ว คนขายหลักที่นำเข้า ทำไมไม่ให้คู่มือ งง
ORGANIZING mp3s on USB stick / SD card
1. Max 8GB (2GB is most recommended); ( SD card is more recommended than USB stick.)
Sometimes,the car head unit recognizes YT-M06 but it just does not play normally, then you may have to change for another USB stick or another SD card
2. Please format USB stick or SD card with FAT16 or FAT32 format before you save files and folders in USB/SD.
Note: It is better to format your USB/SD on windows PC than on Apple Mac to play USB/SD on our YT-M06
3. Imposed folder naming system: CD01, CD02, CD03 ....CD06. IF NOT, the interface will NOT WORK
Doesn't read sub-folder and gets confused with other names in root of the drive.
4. The sound quality differs according to mp3's BIT RATE. More bit-rate (320 kbps), more quality
5. Any number of songs can be stored in each folder, but the display of most radio models can only screen 99 track titles.
Saving too big file(over 50MB) in any folder may also cause intermittent performance
6. Using music files formats other than WMA and MP3 may also cause intermittent performance.
7. The playback order of songs is in line with their created date.
8. Sometimes,to remove defect on software of car audio system, you may need to disconnect the battery or remove the fuse to reset the car audio system.
9. To use the Aux-In port, it's necessary to remove the USB or SD card.